Saturday, December 29, 2007

Name those (former) Elders

Okay fellow N.A.M. survivors, can you name the two former elders in the pic below?


Oh well, I guess I'll just tell you. Friday night I drove down to Ogden and had dinner with James Clegg & Mike Kent and their families. It was a really fun evening and we definitely wished that more of you could be there. (You know who you are, McShiz, Faddy, Pope, and the list goes on and on and on.......) Well it was great to spend some time with a couple of the boys and to get to know their wives and children a little better! I've really missed you guys!

Anyway we decided that we definitely need to just take the initiative and pick a day and place and tell everyone to be there. So if you have any suggestions (and know how to get in touch with more people) let me know. We really are going to try and get together before we all get too old to remember any of the good stories. (Like I'm one to talk, I think I'm actually the oldest of the bunch, aren't I? YIKES!!!!)

2 comments:

Guffey Family said...

Hey Sis! You look so great in that picture! Have you lost more weight? you looked good in Hawaii, but that pic looks like you did when you were on your mission.

erin said...

dang girl, you're rockin this pic!