Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh Ye of Little Faith

To those doubters (my sister Shiloh included) who feared that my love for basketball would crush my desire to post pictures of my son, you are sorely mistaken. Why would I ever stop posting pictures and updates of the happiest, cutest most wonderful baby boy on the planet?

So without further ado, here are the happenings this week thus far.

Gideon decided he needed to climb into the toy basket at Nana's house.



And then he decided it might taste good.

Have I mentioned that he's an extremely happy (and very vocal) child? Check out the videos for more of this little escapade. You'll even get to hear Nana talking about his propensity for clumsiness since he's always on the go and seems to have no fear.

We discovered on Halloween (okay so Grandpa Darryl discovered on Halloween) that the munchkin LOVES suckers. Naturally he makes a huge mess, but it's pretty cute to watch him get so excited by it.

Gideon & Nana enjoy a treat together.

Another recent development: He won't stay still while being changed. He frequently escapes before I can even get a clean diaper on him, and he always escapes before we can redress him. So on Tuesday I just decided to let him be semi-naked for a few minutes. I was exhausted from trying to keep up with him.

Also, this is his special drawer at Nana's house. Forget the toy basket. Who needs that when you have antique egg beaters and plastic lids to play with.

Today I had help getting my floors clean. Do you know how hard it is to sweep when someone keeps wheeling through your piles of dust. What he was really after of course, was the broom. Not sure why it was so fascinating, but it was.



And that's the munchkin update from here for now.

4 comments:

Juli said...

Wow, he's getting big. Hey, I went private, so email me so I can invite you to be a reader! julibeesley@gmail.com

dust and kam said...

He is getting so big!!

Carlotta said...

Wow, he is seriously ALL boy! He grew up way too fast. How much fun he must be. I will admit that you hit the jackpot of and edible baby boy. He is to dang cute.

Lombardo Family said...

He is getting so big Cali, and such a cutie. Is he close to walking? Looks like it.