Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birthday Bash!

Today is my nephew Jonas's 7th Birthday! Unfortunately they live across the country, so we didn't get to attend his birthday party but I understand it was awesome because it included a barbecue and a minor league baseball game.
Instead we went to Braxton's birthday party. (He turned 4 yesterday & they had a surprise party for him at one of the local hotels so he could go swimming.)
But first, we had to help grandpa in his yard.

Braxton is way into Sponge Bob these days. I have to say that's a pretty sweet cake.


The man of the hour



The view from their room was spectacular!


The boys were definitely ready to go swimming!




Since I live in a landlocked state that is also cold for the majority of the year, we really don't get to go swimming much. I kind of forgot how tired it makes you. Gideon was dozing all the way home and I think I might actually go to bed early tonight.

2 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Looks like he took to the water better this time. Ya gotta love Idaho!

Jacob and Cami said...

Why do you think I take Lily to the pool everyday? I know she'll take a nap when we're done!