Monday, November 2, 2009

The Best Week EVER!!!!!!

So next week was already going to be awesome for multiple reasons:

1. I'll be off my diet & able to start running again after a more than 3 month hiatus. (YES!)

2. College basketball season tips off next week & my boys in blue in are action on Monday the 9th against Florida International University.

and this morning I got the third reason why next week will be the best week ever. See this paper chain:

That's how many days until Travis gets home! (HALLAH-FREAKIN'-LUJAH!)

8 comments:

The Clegg Family said...

I'm so glad Travis is coming back home (I was wondering when he was). You need to post a pic of you after your done with the diet.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

Jacob and Cami said...

I'm doing a happy dance for you!

Julie Bird said...

Hooray!!! I'm sure it will be nice to have hime back! Gideon is cuter than ever! Your Halloween pics are adorable!

Jacob and Cami said...

Who's Travis? - jake

travis said...

By the way, RMF is bidding on another job in Guam.

Angela S said...

Yeah!!!!

Cassi :) said...

I'm so happy for you!