Thursday, December 30, 2010

Abundance

It would be so easy to focus on the stress and the negativity in my life right now. Sure Trav's having a hard time finding a new job and the lay off at his company is stretching on longer than we had thought it would. And yes, this couldn't have come at a worse time since we just bankrupted both our savings and emergency funds in September (don't think for a second I'm complaining about that at all though. She's totally worth it.)

And yet despite the job scarcity and the money being tight, when I look at my life I see a life surrounded by abundance. An abundace of love. An Abundance of smiles and hugs and kisses. An abundance of mornings spent snuggling the two sweetest kids in the world. An abundance of family and friends who are both supportive and understanding. An abundance of faith, knowing that because we've made the correct choices and sacrifies, that the Lord will provide. An abundance of joy. An abundance of health. An abundance of little blessings in disguise that seem to come to us each day. I could go on and on and on. There are so many blessings in my life that my cup truly runneth over.






3 comments:

Brooke Monk said...

Cali, you are amazing. I hope you know how much I admire and look up to you. You truly are an amazing woman. You're in our prayers!

Angela S said...

I agree with Brooke. We never know what God has in store, frustrating as it may be. I'm glad you're able to find joy in your day. We are praying for you and Travis. We love you.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

And you have always brought an abundance of blessings to our family. :-)