Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Parker's new blanky

So you may remember from previous posts that my mom makes quilts for all of her grandbabies on their 1st birthday.  Well...... Parker's was a little late. But that's okay because we got it this week in time for her 2nd birthday.  It's a Beatrix Potter themed quilt which I love because it matches the decor of her room.

And Parker absolutely adores it!  When it arrived on Saturday she immediately rolled up in it and then had to have it when she went down for a nap.



After her nap, she wanted it out of the crib so she could wrap her babies up in it. (I have a very cute picture of that on my phone.  And basically she's carried it around and slept with it ever since.

Today our pretty littly Tyree turned 1.  I can't believe she's already a year old!  I love this chubby little cherub and the darling faces she makes!





Happy Birthday Pretty Tyree!  And thank you Jesse & Kelly for making such a cute baby!

2 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I glad she got her quilt and she likes it.

OMG - Tyree looks just like Jesse in that first picture!!! She is so adorable!!!!

Jacob and Cami said...

When Tyree was a baby all I saw was Kelly, but as she gets older she looks more and more like her pretty momma! I love the orange flower!