Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Number 17

 So my parents were blessed with grand baby number 17 on Tuesday June 24 when Jesse finally gave birth to baby Clancy.  She was 10 days past her due date, so they induced her early this morning.  All 8.3 pounds and 21 inches of Clancy J Crystal arrived at 2:09pm. Both baby and Jesse (who I never did get a really good picture of) are doing great.  In fact, Jesse looks a little too good for having just had a baby.
 Tyree seems to like him, and cousins Gideon and Parker were fascinated by him as well. 
 Although to be honest Parker was more interested in Jesse's visibly smaller stomach and asking her exactly how the Dr took the baby out of her tummy.  I don't think she was completely satisfied with the answer "very carefully" but she's three so that's all she's getting for now.







 The kids got to watch Clancy get his first bath through the window in the nursery, although Tyree was VERY upset anytime they made the baby cry.  Which he really didn't do a lot of, compared to many babies I've seen.  As soon as they put him back under the heat lamp he was sleeping.  Anyway, he's adorable! I can't wait to go snuggle him some more tomorrow.


1 comment:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

He is sooooo cute and I just want to hold him and snuggle him. (and call him my squishy.) The kids look like they think he's a keeper. Love Gideon's shades.