Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gideon's Blessing Day

Today Gideon was blessed in church. It went very well and we feel so special that the entire family was able to be there for it.

So we took the opportunity while everyone was dressed up to take a few family pictures.

Unfortunately, this is my family and naturally we couldn't stay serious for long.







Gideon looked so cute in his blessing outfit, but we forgot to get a picture! Thanks Donna for the outfit and monogramed bib and burp cloth, they were beautiful. And Clary knitted him a white blanket for the occasion that was gorgeous. Thanks to all of you!



Lily tries on Aunt Jesse's hair



Adam wants a bite of cheesecake.



But he did NOT want to take a bath. Oh well.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, you had the most amazing weekend ever. Congrats to your sweet family!

Julie Bird said...

I'm so happy that your big day went well! What an unforgettable time. Isn't the sealing the most amazing thing in the world? I'm so happy for you guys, you truly are an eternal family!! What lucky parents we are. Congrats on finalizing, no more paper work...just fun with your little man!

Jacob and Cami said...

Shiloh gets the lame vote because she didn't make a goofy face. And Skye either has her eyes close or she really is chinese in the first picture.

Leisha Mareth said...

I love your family. These pictures never cease to make my heart smile! I'm s-l-o-w-l-y trying to catch up on all my favorite blogs! (I made a little vow to myself to forgo blog hopping for awhile to attend to all my busy family needs!) But I can't believe I forgot this HUGE event in your lives. I know that Gideon, in and of himself, is a dream come true (I still have his baby announcement on my fridge!) but I hope that you can experience this joy again and again! What a beautiful family you have! xoxo