Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Miss....

Daddy (he finally gets to come home in a couple of weeks.)





Performing on stage.





Indiana Sweet Corn








1980's Detective Shows









My Mustang GT








My Grandparents. (Sorry I don't have a picture of the other two.)








My sisters








*Sigh* Cary...










My long hair




My blue tooth (*Sniff* It broke!)









My favorite perfume (Honey I have a birthday coming up...)









The Gym









Basketball (Only 10 more weeks, only 10 more weeks, only 10 more weeks...)









My husband

3 comments:

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi!

You both are so beautiful. I think you are a best couple in this world. Your baby is so cute and smart. I want to join your family. I wish you all the best in your future.

===================================
Hemlata
look4ward

Juli said...

Awwwwww, cute.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I missed my 80's dectective shows too, so I bought them on DVD! Love you Punkin'!