Thursday, February 18, 2010

At Least they had an indoor pool!

Yeah we didn't use the outdoor pools or lazy river, although they do look like a lot of fun.



We stuck to the heated indoor pool & spa. It was heated enough that it felt great. And the water felt better on my bum leg than anything else!
Adam is apparently not as much fish as the rest of this gang!

Adrianna was getting around pretty well on her own (with a little help from floaties of course!)


Grandma & Emily


P-Dog in a duck!

That's Jonas & a little girl I didn't know.


Lydia didn't venture too far off the steps without adult help, but she was pretty fearless with someone to help her!


And Gideon is still part fish. He loved being in the water, stayed there until we were all prunes & screamed when he had to get out.

I know I look awful. I can't help it. I'd just run 13 miles & had a bum leg.




The spa was amazing.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a shame it was cold outside because those outdoor pools look amazing! But I'm glad you had an indoor pool and could still enjoy yourselves! Gideon is so cute in the water, you should introduce him to a Hawaii beach.