Thursday, October 28, 2010

My New Gig

So I've taken on a new responsibility because I just wasn't busy enough (ha, ha, ha.) I've started babysitting twice a week for a friend. Her sons, Gavin (who is almost 2) and Isaac (who is six months old) are a lot of fun. Gideon has had a great time playing with them.

Really it's been good having someone for Gideon to play with twice a week. Truthfully I think I get more done on the days they're here because they keep each other busy. Plus, there really isn't any bigger of a mess to clean up at the end of the day. Anyway it's been busy, but we're enjoying it. And at the end of the day it's nice to be able to just settle down with my own babies.
Parker watches the fun from the safety for the changing table.

Wow! I think Isaac is an average size six month old, but Parker's just so petite, he looks huge!

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Isn't it funny how once you get to a point and more kids isn't much harder?

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

You are one busy woman. !!!