Sunday, June 29, 2008

Found It!

So now that I've located the lost camera, I guess I'd better catch you up on what's been going on here.

Well June 21st, the munckin and I went to a Family Reunion in Mackay, ID with Trav's parents. It was Willard's family reunion, he's the 3rd of 11 children all of whom are still living and 10 of which were actually at this year's reunion. Can you spot Gramps among all his siblings below?



As was expected Gideon was the hit of the reunion. So many of the aunts and uncles and cousins hadn't seen him yet, so they were thrilled that we came.



This is just from yesterday. But it was so cute, I had to take a picture. He does take naps every now and then.

Today we attended a barbecue at a friend's house. Thanks so much Kathy! And we're definitely coming back to use your big hammock again sometime! We loved it.







Tonight we went straight from the barbecue to our church picnic. I have to say I've been so impressed by how the people at church have really stepped up and offered to help with the baby since Travis has been gone. (I can only pray that kind of support continues even when he's a busy toddler.) At any rate, thanks Marisa and Rick for your help tonight! And to Chantel, Ben and Darece (and your kids) for all the help during Sunday services.

Boy will I be glad when Travis is back! But until then, at least we know we're loved.







2 comments:

Cathy Shields said...

Looks like a fun day! I love hammacks too.

Jacob and Cami said...

I want a ride in your time machine! (july 21?)