Friday, June 20, 2008

Lily's Birth Announcement

Seriously I have a talented family! Cami made Lily's birth announcements herself (instead of using the cop out way like I did) and they turned out so beautiful! I'm very impressed.

Gideon can't wait to meet his brand newest cousin. (Actually, he can't wait to meet all of his cousins.) It's been decided that we'll be camping in the same trailer with Cami and Lily (since our husbands aren't able to come to Nauvoo for Hillary's wedding the family is throwing Cami and me and the babies in together.) We're really excited about it.

Today is Gideon's 3 month birthday! I can't believe it's been 3 months already! Time sure is flying. 3 months from today we'll get to be sealed! I'm so happy!

5 comments:

Cathy Shields said...

Wow!!! What a gorgeous birth announcement. I showed Gideon's all around....I'll have to show this one too. I can't wait to see the real thing.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

You girls must get your creative talent from Grandma Peggy, Great Grandma Ruth, my mom, your dad, or your Aunts, because You didn't get it from me. I LOVE Lily's announcement. Sorry Cali, you are very creative when you want to be so I am not buying into your excuses. Anyway... shopping smart for things like gifts and birth announcements is a talent. At least you don't faint when you need to price compare! ;-)

Corey said...

Oh... "trailer"...

I thought you meant "camping" camping..

;)

Cali and Travis said...

Corey, We are going "camping" camping. Only my parents were going to be in the trailer until they offered it to Cami and I for the little babies. Everyone else is tent camping.

Besides, Gideon has already been camping he loves it.

Leisha Mareth said...

That picture is so beautiful, I loved it on her blog and it looks even more precious on the announcement. (P.S. Not making your own is NOT a cop-out, ha!)

I wish I could go to Nauvoo with you! We went there about 3 years ago and even though my kids were 1 and 3 they had a ball!