Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life's a Beach!

A perfect day for taking the kiddos on a trip to Key Biscayne. We visited the lighthouse, then had a picnic on the beach











(This might just be my favorite picture of the trip so far. I just love how sweet and perfect they both look!)











This little guy hung around near us the whole time we were there. The kids kept calling out "Duck! Duck!" and quacking at him.








It sprinkled on us for about 2 minutes while we were out there. Then the sun came back out and life was good again. I don't think the kids even noticed.

Yes, I have crazy hair. It was a little breezy. But I was just enjoying the sand between my toes. I didn't care what I looked like. I was at the beach.

And that was enough to wear the munchkins out completely! (BTW notice Gideon's knee, both knees look like that. It's part of being a boy I guess.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for all of the awesome posts! Thanks for keeping us updated! Looks like you're having a blast!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I am glad it was warmer for you than it was for me. Love the pictures. I think I could use one of the kids in the window for a mother's day gift. What do you think?