Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Coolest Mother's Day Gift

Well I know Mother's Day isn't for another week, but since we're going to be gone, we went ahead and gave Nana her present today. I wasn't really expecting anything with Travis out of town and getting to travel to Florida. Besides, my favorite present is just getting to be Gideon's mom. Still apparently Nana thought I needed something as well.

And she got me exactly what I wanted. An Air Popcorn Popper. I LOVE IT! Popcorn is my favorite snack and air popped is so much better for you than the microwave varieties or popped in oil! (Not to mention cheaper!) Plus this way I get to add the perfect balance of butter and salt.



We tried it out this afternoon! It works great! YAY!

1 comment:

Mostly Jessica said...

Hey! We have the same one.
I've got two words for you.
HONEY BUTTER.