Friday, February 1, 2008

Tag I'm IT!

Yes, I've been tagged (thanks Julie.) This one is fun though, because it's about "us" not just me.

What is his name? Travis W. (No middle name, just an initial.)
How long have you been together? Married for nearly 6 years
How long did you date? Pre-mission, 3 months, post-mission 17 months.
How old is he? 36
Who eats more? Sadly, me.
Who said I love you first? He did, actually
Who is taller? Trav, by far
Who can sing better? Please, do you people know nothing about my family? Me.
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject·
Who does the laundry? That would be me·
Who pays the bills? Again, me, although we both make the money.
Who sleeps on the right side? The cat.
Who mows the lawn? Travis·
Who cooks dinner? Pope, when she's in town. Otherwise, the chinese take-out place, the pizza guy or Trav's mom·
Who drives? When we go places together? Travis
Who is more stubborn? That's a toss up, though he would probably say me.
Who kissed who first? Travis actually kissed me first, but only after I got tired of waiting and asked him if he was ever going to kiss me.
Who asked who out first? We were set up on a date by mutual friends.
Who proposed? Officially? Travis, but we'd been talking marriage for months, so it was kind of a mutual decision.
Who has more friends? Probably Travis. All of my friends live far away.
Who is more sensitive? He'll kill me for saying this, but it depends on the situation.
Who has more siblings? Again, please. Trav has one brother. I have six siblings. (I even beat him when you count his half brother and two half sisters.)
Who wears the pants? According to us, Travis does. But interestingly the rest of the world mistakenly tends to think that I do.

Okay I'm tagging Curly, Shiloh, John, Will, BJ and anyone else who wants to share.

3 comments:

Juli said...

Hey there cute stuff! Thanks for finding us! This is fun. Anyway, I'm adding you to my list if you don't mind. It's nice to read up on you guys. Dag!

Jennie said...

Okay, Cali, I did not know you had a blog! So, thanks for tagging me. I'm going to have to think about this... You sure look great! Love you, Jennie

Scott, Julie and Kaylie said...

Hey Cali!!!! I got your email!!!! I emailed you back but I think I replied to your work email, so I'll send it to your hotmail account too just to make sure you get it! Luv ya!