Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Gideon's 15 Minutes

Our photographer called the other day and wanted to know if she could use Gideon's birth announcement in her window display. We of course said yes. We were thrilled that she thought he was cute enough to be one of her display photos. The birth announcements haven't even come in yet, so we didn't expect to see the picture up for a couple of weeks. But Saturday night as we were leaving K-Mart we looked across the street and WOW! There was Gideon, looking angelic from the window. Anyway I know these are crappy pictures, but most of you will be getting a birth announcement in your mail anyway, and for those who don't, I'll scan it in once we get them. I just had to show you that my son is famous.



And for those who are wondering, no, his identifying information is not on this massive display. She does respect our privacy. But he looks darling!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That's so exciting! And now your suspicions of him being the cutest baby in the world are correct!

Andrea (Annie) said...

Of course you know that the photographer is one of my dearest friends and it doesn't surprise me one bit that she would use Gideon's picture as a display. That is so awesome and I am going to have to visit her studio and tell her that I know Mr. Gideon personally! He's famous!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

WOW!! Can I just say I love A.C. and her talents!

Leisha Mareth said...

Ahhhh! He is SO dang cute! Those pictures are IN-credible! I love the bottom one especially, he has his finger in his mouth like he's totally posing! I love it! A model at birth? I can only imagine what his future holds, LOL.