Sunday, May 11, 2008

My 1st Mother's Day

For the first time in recent memory, Mother's Day was actually fun for me! From the Krispy Kreme's Travis brought home last night so I could have them for breakfast (he even made me chocolate milk because calories don't count on Mother's Day) to the handsome little guy that screamed through most of church. It was still a great day.

What a smart boy I have. He knew that what I really wanted for mother's day, was a ceiling fan for the master bedroom.



So handsome! Too bad he was cranky today. He was tired, but fought sleep all through church. It was my very first experience ever with having to get up and haul a crying baby out of a meeting.

3 comments:

dust and kam said...

Happy Mother's Day Cali!

Angela S said...

Congrats on taking a baby out for the first time and congrats for enjoying mothers day as a mother!

Cathy Shields said...

Hey....about that first....it won't be your last. OH and that includes mother's days too. Chase made me cry with a recorded message in a card and a red rose wtih baby's breath. Isn't he the sweetest.