Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day......Sort of

"Tra la! It's May! The lusty month of May! That lovely month when ev'ryone goes Blissfully astray. Tra la! It's here! That shocking time of year When tons of wicked little thoughts Merrily appear! It's May! It's May! That gorgeous holiday When ev'ry maiden prays that her lad Will be a cad! It's mad! It's gay! A libelous display! Those dreary vows that ev'ryone takes, Ev'ryone breaks. Ev'ryone makes divine mistakes The lusty month of May!"

No offense to Camelot, but May has not begun as a lusty month at all here! Look at what we woke up to.

Needless to say, I find this more than a little depressing. So I guess in order to keep from bringing everyone down, I'll just post the latest snapshots of the munchkin.

Speaking of which, he's becoming quite the little porkchop. At his last Dr. Appt. he weighed in at 9 lbs. 13 oz. Gotta love the chub!









5 comments:

Andrea (Annie) said...

Your little man is getting so big! What a cute boy! Ya, the weather this morning pretty much stunk! So crazy to have such nasty weather when it should be nice. Have a great day and I will talk to you soon.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

What a little chub!! I want a snuggle!

leschornmom said...

While I must admit that I HATE snow...the cooler temps are sounding pretty nice to me right now...It's only May 1 and we hit 104 yesterday and 102 today!
:D

PS Aren't "Chunky Monkies" just the best!?!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I love the froggie blanket!

the splendid life of us... said...

I love baby chub! He is so cute! And the snow sucks, sorry!