Friday, March 21, 2008

All the Information I have

Okay I was trying to wait until I had more information, but I know y'all are dying, so I'll tell you what I do know. We didn't get a phone call until 6:30 this morning. He was born shortly before midnight and he's healthy and B is recovering well.

That was the message left on her caseworker's cell phone in the wee hours of the night. So she called first thing this morning to let us know what she knew.

And that's it. We hope we get to go see him sometime today. I'll let you know as soon as I know more!

6 comments:

dust and kam said...

I hope you get to go meet him SOON!! :)

leschornmom said...

You will be on my mind...and B too.

Leisha Mareth said...

So he just barely made the 20th! What a great birthday! Thanks for the update. I know things can go as slow as molasses when you are so anxious to see your boy!

When you visit him, be sure and let the caseworker take lots of pictures of you and your hubby together with him. Our birthmom's caseworker did that for us (we didn't even know it! He just picked up our camera and started snapping, he was great!) They are some of our favorite pictures of our daughter!

All my love and prayers go out to you and to B. We all just know this has to be the hardest day of her life! Poor precious girl!

Can't wait for more wonderful updates! Can you believe you are a Mommy?

Mostly Jessica said...

Isn't it just so unbelievably unreal the way we get to become parents? I hope your weekend is everything you dream it to be!

Cathy Shields said...

Wonderful!!! As soon as you get to hold him so much of this anxiety will go away!

the splendid life of us... said...

I hope at this moment that you are holding your sweet little baby! I am praying my heart out for all involved!