Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!







Six things I've learned in six years of marriage:

1. Putting the toilet paper on the roll backward is not worth fighting over. (Just be grateful it got put on the roll at all.)

2. If there's jewelry involved, I'll never be upset.

3. Travis appreciates macaroni and cheese with hot dogs as much as (and sometimes more than) any fancy dinner I make.

4. Because our tastes are so different, it's always necessary to rent two movies at a time in order to maintain the peace.

5. Sometimes just sitting in silence together can say more than hours worth of conversation.

6. Every restaurant in town serves a slice of cheesecake big enough to share.



I love you, baby and I'd do it all over again! Thanks for being so good to me!

6 comments:

dust and kam said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Angela S said...

Congrats too! (And it totally makes me laugh but that last picture looks like he's pulling away from you...its kinda cute!)

Cathy Shields said...

Congrats Cali! Wow six years...how time flies. I am thrilled you are so happy.

Jessica said...

Very cute pics. Congrats!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Happy Anniversary to my baby and her Sweetheart!

Leisha Mareth said...

Awww...such beautiful pictures! My parents were married in that temple! Happy Anniversary! Our anniversary is Saturday!