Tuesday, March 11, 2008

She FINALLY looks pregnant!

I stole these photos off my mom's blog because I thought they were so cute! My sister, Cami (who is due June 10th) is finally looking pregnant! And what a cute pregnant lady she is!





Speaking of pregnant ladies, we get to meet with B again on Friday night so that we can have an opportunity to meet her parents before Gideon arrives. We're excited to get to see her again and to get to meet some members of her family. Although our caseworker is kind of worried that we might not ever get to have that meeting. As expected, she's already effacing and dilating and apparently progressing quickly. So he's a little nervous he might be born before we have a chance to do that meeting. And that's the update for today!

7 comments:

dust and kam said...

It's getting so close! YAY!

I hope you get to have your meeting on Friday to meet B's family - but if not, I bet it will still be exciting!

I am going to be checking back again and again and again! :) yay!

leschornmom said...

Okay, In my expert oppinion....A first time Mommy dilating and effacing doesn't have much time before the baby comes! I'm Sooo excited for you. Don't worry, you can always meet the parents the day you get to bring Gideon home!!!
PS My kids are jumping up and down for you!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Can I just say I am hoping B has the baby tonight so there will be a possibility of Grandpa getting to see him before he goes to Morocco. (Sorry if it messes up your meeting. :-)

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Well,... not really sorry. :-)

Mike and Ashley said...

We are definitely excited for you! Your package went in the mail today! Unfortunately, I have to be honest and say that when I was pregnant with Jackson, I was dialated to a 4 and 70% effaced for 2 weeks! It was complete agony! I sure hope that "B" does not have that happen! Here's hoping for sleepless nights for you soon!!!

Cathy Shields said...

Wow look at Cami! Two little cousins born near one another. I can't wait for Gideon to get here.

Carlotta said...

Thats the benefit of adoption nowadays. It can happen another time if it doesn't happen now. =) I have been checking every day obsessively to see updates!