Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!

I was barely finished with the last post when I checked my email this morning. B had said she would email us after her Dr. appointment yesterday just to give us the update. Well I didn't check my email after about 9:00 last night, and this morning when I did, there was the update from B. SHE'S BEING INDUCED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what prompted them to go ahead and induce her, she didn't really give us any details, but our caseworker didn't know about it this morning when I talked to him. (Or at least, he didn't mention it at all.) So I just left him a very frantic message begging for him to call me back! YIKES! I think I'm going to throw up!

12 comments:

Jessica said...

Hooray!!! Although, from personal experience, being induced is not fun! We pray everything goes well!
You'll be a great mommy!

Cathy Shields said...

I'm praying for a healthy baby and an easy delivery.
YEAHHHHHHH
I can't wait.

Leisha Mareth said...

AHHHHHHH! Fabulous news! I will be waiting on pins and needles to hear when he comes! Congratulations Mommy!!!

Julie Bird said...

I got the chills when I heard the news! Oh Cali, What an amazing day for you...I just want to cry I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures! Keep us posted- I am praying my heart out for you! Love you! (and yes, we have a sealing date, we are going home this weekend for Easter and doing the sealing this Saturday!!!!) Adoption is the BEST!

Mostly Jessica said...

How exciting and completely nerve wracking!!!

Jennie said...

Yeah! I have the goose bumps! I will pray for B and baby Gideon today that everything goes well. (And I'll throw in a prayer for you too!) I love you! Jennie

Guffey Family said...

I can't imagine! At least when I'm waiting for a baby I have the whole labor thing to keep me distracted. This just waiting is...AAAHHHH! I'd rather be in labor!

William said...

Remember to Breath! Thats very important.

~kamie~ said...

Oh my! I am so excited for you! I hope everything goes well and smoothly!

leschornmom said...

I just got on to check and see if there was any news!
YEEEEAAAAHHHH! I am SOOOO excited for you!

Larissa said...

Yeah Cali!!!! I am really excited for you. I can't wait to hear the whole story. What a blessing!!
Love ya,
Riss

Guffey Family said...

Hey Will, breathing is way over rated ;) If you just pass out it makes time seem to go faster. Kind of like falling asleep in the car on a roadtrip, you wake up and you're that much closer. Cali used to do that you know, hold her breath until she passed out that is, we all know she doesn't sleep.