Thursday, March 27, 2008

Superhero

Do your superheroes fly? Because mine does. Or did.

I was going to post this yesterday because it would have been Grandpa Bill's 85th birthday. But I didn't get to it, so here it is a day late. Grandpa Bill flew in three different wars. He was a fighter pilot in WWII. He passed away in May 2006. We all still miss him.










With a very happy Adrianna 2004


Alma 48:17 reminds me of grandpa. Grandpa would have liked that scripture. It says the word Hell.

6 comments:

Hillary and Jake said...

Ditto on the Hell part. (and the super hero part too)

Leisha Mareth said...

Your Mom was right, what a hottie! You know, for your Grandpa and all...

Kelly and Jesse said...

It is a good thing I don't have to talk right now, because i am crying like crazy. I miss him, and i'm sad that my husband didn't get to meet him. I think they would have liked each other. I do enjoy the pictures, even if i'm crying. It is a good cry.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Thanks for putting these pictures up Cali. We all miss him so. Happy Belated Birthday Daddio.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

.. and yes, Grandpa would have loved Kelly.

Cathy Shields said...

Very Cool!!!