Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Could I be any Cuter?

We started the day with a sponge bath. The only part I didn't like was being naked because the house wasn't as warm as my blankets.



It was a "Froggy" day. My mom used to collect frogs (which is weird because real life frogs kind of freak her out.) But anyway the outfit, the hat, the blanket and the toy all matched.



I got to meet Grandpa Darryl for the first time. He's in Morocco so we chilled and talked via webcam today.



I got my fingernails clipped so that I wouldn't keep scratching my face.



Hey, if you're going to be dressed in frog stuff, you might as well lay like a frog.

2 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

I used to collect frogs too, but I like the real ones. I hate the fingernail clipping I clipped McCoy's thumb instead of his actual nail a couple of weeks ago and I about died, I was in tears over it.

Leisha Mareth said...

I LOVE the frog gear! So adorable! I esp. love his froggie nap style. You can tell he is a totally "chill" kind of baby!