Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cute Little Bug

Seriously, could he be any cuter?



This little bug outfit is what B. sent to us yesterday. What's even cuter is that it has a matching jacket and baseball cap. Too bad he whizzed all over it before I could get a photo of the entire ensemble. Oh well. Another time I guess.



We love you, Curly!



The seat was a one month birthday present from Nana and Papa. (Still having a hard time believing he's a month old tomorrow!) It vibrates and plays music and he seems to like it so far.



And always........the cat as protector.

3 comments:

leschornmom said...

Love the pictures. I have so many of my twins with our first cat Ink. He looks DARLING!(the baby of course!)...well I guess the husband and kitty could be called darling too. :)

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

He is growing so Fast. I can't wait to get home and hold him. I will have a lot of snuggles to catch up on!

Leisha Mareth said...

That is one BIG cat! I think I need one of those vibrating chairs! And, Gideon is adorable as usual...