Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Second Shower

So the second baby shower was actually held at our house Saturday afternoon. We had a great turn out and once again, the guest of honor was a hit.

My dear friend Andrea sent this catepillar which was made of a blanket, changing pad, towel, bag, socks, and a few other "baby" items. It was absolutely precious! We loved it! (So did everyone else who saw it.) Thanks Andrea.



Everything looked so pretty!



I finally made myself tear into the diaper cake. There were some cute outfits hidden inside.



The aftermath of the shower was not so pretty. I'm still working on cleaning up.



Oh well, at least someone enjoyed the mess.

3 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

What totally cute gifts! I love all the light blue and green, it looks so nice together! I'm glad to see your first "baby" hasn't been completely forgotten! He looks comfy in the tissue paper!

Cathy Shields said...

How cute is that catapiller!!

Angela S said...

Looks like a blast! It was nice to see two of the girls in the side of that picture. I hope all is well for you guys!