Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hope you're not tired of him yet....

Because I don't think I'll ever get tired of this precious boy. So that means you're going to have to look at him A LOT!

Today we stayed home. Both grandmas came by, as well as Aunt Hillary and Aunt Jesse and Travis's cousin Deeann. I only got doused while changing a diaper once today, although he did leak all over our bed this morning. (Oh well, the sheets needed changed anyway.) Somehow getting whizzed on doesn't freak me out as much as I thought it would. At least I was a home and could go change. Besides, I'm just grateful it wasn't something worse.

I love this little satisifed expression on his face. He's so cute, he sometimes growls in his sleep when he's full and warm and happy. It's so darling!



Daddy took him the minute he walked in the door from work. They had dinner and spent some quality time together.





Who says I can't multitask? I can burp a baby and eat dinner all at the same time.

9 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

I love his cute blankie...and I love that Travis wanted to hold him immediately...Jared is the same way, it's so cute!

You're totally a natural!

I think you have a football player there! He's a month younger than Cubby and looks bigger than him already!

dust and kam said...

Of course we are not tired of him! I LOVE seeing pictures! Thanks for taking time to post them! :)

Guffey Family said...

Well, it will take a lot more pictures before I get tired of seeing him! I can't wait to see him for real. Thanks for finally making me an aunt on this side of the family. And I am proud of your mommy-multi-tasking skills. So much more fun than work multi-tasking isn't it?:) Love you!
Shiloh

jean said...

CONGRATULATIONS to all three of you! He is so perfect and cute! Keep the pictures coming. You are not nuts for calling each other Mom and Dad, you both deserve it. I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face as I read your posts. He is straight from God for you! Such an angel! Enjoy every moment because they grow fast. Seeing your angel made me remember back when my almost 10 year old was that small. It's truly amazing and I am SO glad you get to experience it. Congrats again!

Cathy Shields said...

NO WAY....we can get tired of pics of him. He's a cutie. I love that you have time to post so much about him. And I love hearing how you are becoming such a great Mom.

Kelly and Jesse said...

My comment didn't post yesterday so I will try again. I don't think its fair that I get to see him every day and the only time I get to see him with his eyes open is on your blog. Also i'm not for sure who mom was volunteering to clean your house in her last comment. She used the word WE and i'm pretty sure she is leaving in 2days.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

You catch on fast Jesse! :-)

And for all of you amazed at Cali's ability to post so much I will let you in on a little secret.... when she is not taking a test she can type about 155 WPM. I mean it. She can put up a whole big post along with pictures and in the time it takes me to type this short comment. I am glad she does it so I can see lots of pics of my newest boy. I can't wait for Shiloh and Jason to get that new camera so I can keep up with my other babies. (I guess since Emily and Jonas are so big I should start calling them Kiddos.)

Leisha Mareth said...

You've spoiled us. I keep checking back for another post today. Sigh. More pics! More pics!

leschornmom said...

Cali I've been very busy with lots of company around here this week and last... But I wanted to let you know that I have been taking the time to a least read your blog and will write some of my nore detailed thoughts later.
I am so HAPPY for you, Sweety!