Wednesday, April 2, 2008

To Satisfy the Masses

Yes, I know it was mean of me not to post for a whole 24 hours. But we had a really big day. We had a lot of errands to run and then we went up to my moms so that my dad could finally see more than just pictures of Gideon. And we had visits from some of the neighbors today.

On a very exciting note, B went to court today and signed the papers. So he is no longer in "Legal Risk." We're very, very excited about that!

And he looked extremely cute in his frog gear so we took lots of pictures today!







Sleeping with Nana.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

The first pic is my favorite, I love how he's peeking out of the blankie! Too cute!

the splendid life of us... said...

Congrats on not being at legal risk anymore! One less thing to worry about. I love his little beady eyes in these pics. What a doll!

Mostly Jessica said...

He makes a cute little froggy! So glad he's not legal risk now too.

Leisha Mareth said...

Okay, that settles it, I'm on the next plane...I can't take long-distance cuteness for another minute! lol.

He is so sweet. Is it so fun going around town with your new baby boy? I used to love to even go grocery shopping...I was like "look everyone, I'm a Mom!"

Jacob and Cami said...

I can't wait to meet little Danny Boy and see pictures of him in Ducky stuff!

Juli said...

Seriously! What a cutie! Yeah! I love the picture of him in his carseat. Babies are fun.