Thursday, April 3, 2008

Today's Edition of Cuteness

Last night was not good. Travis caught some kind of bug and during our feeding had to run for the bathroom & throw up. His subsequent trips every half hour or so woke Gideon & had him very confused. Finally about 4:30, Trav moved downstairs to the guest room where he wouldn't disturb us. We appreciated that. Still, since Travis was running a fever & didn't go into work, Gideon & I packed our things & headed for Nana & Papa's first thing this morning both of us still in our pj's. We stayed there all day except for a quick trip to my work because everyone there has been dying to see him. We finally came home about an hour ago, but we've been carefully avoiding Travis. Right now he's eating so I'm typing one handed. As soon as he's asleep, I'm going to start cleaning & disinfecting. Trav's home sick for one day & suddenly the house looks like a locker room. Towels, tissues, empty water bottles, dirty clothes & bedding strewn everywhere. Not to mention every garbage can in the house is stationed by a chair, couch or bed. *Sigh* Please pray that neither Gideon or myself gets sick. Thanks.

Having a morning chat with Papa





I love watching him sleep



I love it even more when he's awake & talking



But this is by far my favorite part of any day

5 comments:

Andrea (Annie) said...

That Peter Rabbit blanket is darling! I love Peter Rabbit anything! What's even more cute is the baby that is wrapped up in the blanket. He seems like such a happy and content little boy. I hope to visit you soon. I have had a bad cough and as soon as it is gone I will be over to visit. Hope you all have a peaceful night and that Travis gets feeling better. Take care!

Cali and Travis said...

Thanks Andrea. My mom actually made the Peter Rabbit blanket at my request, because my nursery is done in Beatrix Potter. (She's my favorite children's author.) So we hope to see you soon! Lots of Love!

dust and kam said...

He is such a cute baby! And for sure fits the name Gideon! Very good choice of a name!

I hope you two don't get sick. I'll be thinking of you!

Jessica said...

I love the last pic, that's my favorite way to hold a baby! No, I don't hold other people's babies like that! I was going to say "my baby" but I don't have one at the moment. All I have is a monkey boy hanging on my arm while I'm trying to type this!

Leisha Mareth said...

Something about Grandparents hands on their grandchildren makes my heart smle! All beautiful pics! You're such a sweet momma with your boy!